[arch-general] Kernel 4.2.5-1-ARCH max CPU temperature

Dennis Lange dennis at lumalab.net
Sat Oct 31 23:29:36 UTC 2015

Hi Ralf,

I am not really sure if this problem is directly related to the kernel,
but after 2 years of constantly updating my Archlinux it is the first
time that the CPU temperature get up to 98°C if I compile stuff or
render some 3D scenes and I am sure that this does not happen with the
previous kernel version.

cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu*/cpufreq/scaling_governor

say powersave

I will try to install the previous kernel.

Best regards,
Dennis