[arch-general] Sysctl.d configuration ignored (possible pebkac)

Garmine 42 mikro001 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:03:33 UTC 2016

Hi!

I believe it's a layer 8 error, but I can not change kernel.sysrq at
boot to anything else than defined by Arch packages. I read the
manpage, wiki and google a few times yet I can't spot my mistake.

I have this file:
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 17 Mar 23 02:05 /etc/sysctl.d/10-sysrq.conf

With this content:
kernel.sysrq = 1

Yet any time I log in the `kernel.sysrq = 16` parameter from
/usr/lib/sysctl.d/50-default.conf overrides the one I defined above.

What did I do wrong?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Garmine