[arch-general] System like glue, High IO Wait.

Carsten Feuls liste at carstenfeuls.de
Sat Apr 2 19:11:16 UTC 2016

Hello Everybody,

I have some trouble with my ArchLinux Installations.
The Systems are very unresponsive (long waiting on gui interaction).
In Htop I can see a high CPU wait time,and a high cpu load, but in iftop no IO
load is on the drives.
I have these Probelem with 3 Arch Installations.
These systems run kf5.
All installations runs ArchLinux Stable (not testing), and the Installations
are up to date.
On my parents PC the problem only appear after the last update.
I have copy the output to pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/E4xnQKhJ

For me it looks like a graphics bug.
I have downgraded the kernel to an older version but it does not resolve the
problem.
Maybe anybody know something about that. Or have an larger expertise in
investigating this bug.

I use archlinux now longer than six years. I have solved much problems. But
this bug makes me crazy..

Sincerely yours
Carsten Feuls