[arch-general] Emacs is missing the icons in toolbar since one of the last updates

Dan Örjestad danorjestad at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 15:24:08 UTC 2016

I seem to have a related problem with gtk3-demo. I'm not entirely
certain, but I think there's a missing divider after the selection list
on the left, and the actual demo. I also get this odd behaviour in
Emacs, where the toolbar(?) is completely condensed. In gtk3-demo the
tab-bar also seems to be a little... odd.

gtk3-menu: https://i.imgur.com/7ytiQwK.png
emacs: https://i.imgur.com/XDI8I6y.png

I'm using OpenBox with the numix theme. Yesterday I did not have this
problem, and I have not change the theme.