[arch-general] GTK2 GUIs became a PITA after upgrade

Stephen mailman at tuxcon.com
Tue Apr 12 06:10:29 UTC 2016

I'm sorry, but my mail client (mutt) certainly does show these as
being threaded under, and not top level replies. I don't know why it
would be showing up otherwise for you, because I've replied direct to
yours each time.

I have a top level understanding of the process involved with AUR and
package building; I have not yet built packages myself though. I'll
give that a go next in order to increase my understanding.

Thanks for your time, sorry for the bother.