[arch-general] What jobs/tasks is arch the best at?

L. Rose lists at lrose.de
Thu Apr 14 22:06:53 UTC 2016

I've been using Linux since several years, but only prepared distros
like Ubuntu, Linux Mint etc. By installing Arch Linux, I learned A LOT
of how linux work, although I already knew a lot :D Furthermore, I feel
like knowing each service running by name, since I have manually enabled
it, so I am much faster in trubleshooting without needing to Google with
service delivers e.g. network connections.