[arch-general] GTK2 GUIs became a PITA after upgrade

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sat Apr 16 04:09:30 UTC 2016

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 03:01:28 +0100 (BST), flow wrote:
>Still have yet unwanted font.

The rendering of fonts for my GTK2 apps is as wanted.

What do you mean?

Did you get completely wrong font types, or "just" an odd rendering?
For what apps? GTK2 and/or GTK3?

My GTK2 apps are ok, some GTK3 apps have blur fonts, I only noticed
that xfe and xfw had completely wrong fonts.

For me the upgraded package "fontconfig" seems not to be an issue.

Perhaps "fontconfig" does cause issues for your setup.