[arch-general] Editing grub for dual boot?

bill . billwx at live.com
Sat Apr 23 21:41:29 UTC 2016

Hi all,

BSD is on a primary so that's not the issue.

When i added this to grub.cfg it puts the bsd option in my grub at bootup, but when i select it i get the error "invalid signature." I tried replacing msdos1 with msdos3 since my bsd is on the third primary partition, but same result. I have checked the syntax several times. Does this error have to do with my placement within the file (near the end before memtest) or another error? Many thanks!
peace
-bill