[arch-general] links package hasn't been updated

Alive 4ever alive4ever at live.com
Thu Aug 4 00:55:57 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 03, 2016 at 08:03:29PM -0400, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> I need one more piece of information please.  What did you do with the
> keyboard when you got on links are numbered to get the state to change from
> off the default to on?  I tried spacebar and x and * and in last version of
> links none of them would work.

I navigate through Menu => View => HTML Options ( alt + v + o ).

The HTML Options dialog pops out, with cursor positioned on 'Display
tables' check box.

The cursor is hardly visible because my terminal cursor color is white
and links popup is 80 percent gray.

I can use 'space bar' to toggle the check box. I can press 'tab' seven
times to move the cursor to 'Links are numbered' and press the 'space
bar' to enable it. Pressing 'o' or 'enter' will close the popup,
accepting the configured option.

By default, the option is saved for current session. Because I want to
save html options for future session as well, I navigate through Menu =>
View => Save html options ( alt + v + a).

Done. links' html options file ( ~/.links/html.cfg ) has been saved
automatically for future session.