[arch-general] Arch Linux in Embedded Projects

Compy compy at pobox.com
Thu Aug 11 17:40:27 UTC 2016

Greetings all,

I have been using Arch Linux now for several months and have grown quite
fond of it.  I'm beginning to wonder about its pervasiveness in the
field and was wondering if anyone knew of embedded devices or
applications that currently use Arch?  In the past, I've used buildroot
for embedded applications/devices that run on SBCs, but I'm thinking
Arch might be better for deployments with more complex hardware
configurations and/or conventional motherboards.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated regarding the current
state/usage of Arch in embedded projects.

Thanks!
Jimmy