[arch-general] Opinions on PowerShell?

Lee Fuller leefuller23 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 14:58:42 UTC 2016

Mauro - Could I please quote you verbatim in a post on my personal website?
It' gets very little traffic and so there's nothing really for you to gain,
but I simply couldn't write anything better and feel that your quote
summarises my own view on the news. The address is https://leefuller.io -
please let me know if it's okay and whether you have a website address or
any specific information you'd like me to include. I'd typically link to
the mailman archive page for this thread.

Thanks very much, sorry if I've drawn your attention away from something
more important.

Regards

*Kind Regards,Lee Fuller*

*PGP Fingerprint <https://leefuller.io/pgp/>: *
4ACAEBA4B9EE1B3A075034302D5C3D050E6ED55A