[arch-general] After upgrade

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun Dec 4 08:29:00 UTC 2016

On Sat, 3 Dec 2016 16:05:18 +0100, Jelle van der Waa wrote:
>Your kenrel is tainted, mainline does not support tainted kernels.

Piequiex, we cannot read out aloud, you need to read it yourself:

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/118116/linux-what-is-a-tainted-kernel

Regards,
Ralf

PS:

On Sat,  3 Dec 2016 21:13:08 +0000 (GMT), piequiex wrote:
>Why cencored?

We are just kidding, since your mails don't provide the required
details.

>> do this, since I don't sign mails sent to mailing lists.
>This happen automatically on mail service side. I see nothing
>offensive in this action.

At least at this point you should have noticed the sarcasm, since
censoring a signed mail is tricky.

On Sat, 3 Dec 2016 22:22:16 +0100, Martin Kühne via arch-general wrote:
>We're having extreme gravity fluctuations, please move your pc to the
>floor rapidly.

It was in the news today. At CERN by accident a black hole was
produced. It expands, Switzerland already is lost, now the black hole
eats words from emails, since it has got impact on German Internet
nodes. If we don't stop replying, the black hole will grow by eating
word by word and soon it will suck under the third stone from sun.

Coming soon. Roland Emmerich's "The Black Hole".