[arch-general] After upgrade

Tinu Weber takeya at bluewin.ch
Sun Dec 4 15:56:15 UTC 2016

On Sun, Dec 04, 2016 at 09:29:00 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Dec 2016 22:22:16 +0100, Martin Kühne via arch-general wrote:
> >We're having extreme gravity fluctuations, please move your pc to the
> >floor rapidly.
>
> It was in the news today. At CERN by accident a black hole was
> produced. It expands, Switzerland already is lost, now the black hole
> eats words from emails, since it has got impact on German Internet
> nodes. If we don't stop replying, the black hole will grow by eating
> word by word and soon it will suck under the third stone from sun.

I'm in Bern, and I'm still perfectly alive.

Although, the Swiss government may have taken precautions to ensure the
survival of their people, so perhaps they transformed the country into a
giant floating ship and bailed, explaining why the news reports us as
"gone".

The air is cold and the Sun is low on the horizon. I might be on to
something... I may need to take a trip to the borders and check that.