[arch-general] Stronger Hashes for PKGBUILDs

Maxwell Anselm silverhammermba at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 00:18:26 UTC 2016

> So what do you guys think if we make our implicit standards available
> somewhere on the wiki. This would make it more transparent on how we
> build stuff, how TUs should package and give a guideline for AUR
> maintainers, as they might not know about some details like this.

The best way to get that ball rolling is to just add it somewhere. The
maintenance team usually weighs in pretty quickly on the talk pages.

Possible pages for the info could be:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_packaging_standards
or
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_User_Repository