[arch-general] Systemd services start by default

sivmu sivmu at web.de
Wed Dec 7 22:56:25 UTC 2016

Today I noticed there were network services running on my system.
I DON'T have have permanently running network services.
WTF happened? Systemd happened!
Or rather systemd-resolved and the systemd time sync daemon.

It seems that a recent update set those services to start by default.

I thought I would let you know and maybe this is worth an announcement
because I won't be the only one not happy about systemd enableing
services an my system that I don't need/want.