[arch-general] Christmas gift?

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 02:43:52 UTC 2016

On 12/28/2016 05:25 PM, piequiex wrote:
> http://sprunge.us/PIRG

I don't know what this is supposed to be, but I really doubt it is a
"Christmas gift" which would imply you were trying to do *us* a favor
here by sending an anonymous link with no explanation, which turns out
to be a uuencoded *.7z file (whywhywhywhywhy???) which decodes and
finally decompresses, to a kernel stack trace lacking even the semblance
of context or suggestions as to why we should care.

I seem to recall you offering us kernel stack traces before, with
similar cryptic messages accompanying them. So this is establishing a
very worrying trend of spamming the mailing list. Something the list
admins might want to look into.

tl;dr Everyone ignore this, it is a particularly byzantine form of utter
spam.

--
Eli Schwartz