[arch-general] Virtualization accross hardware border

Wolfgang Mader Wolfgang_Mader at brain-frog.de
Mon Feb 8 09:58:59 UTC 2016

Dear list,

if I understand the offering of Amazons cloud service correctly, there,
you can install an OS, say arch, on a virtualized machine and scale CPU,
RAM, etc. freely up and down just as you need it. While I can to this
using e.g. KVM+qemu on a single machine, I want to be able to bind
together a bunch of machines such that they appear as a single big
machine. Is there a way to do this? I my question clear enought to be
answered?

Thanks,
Wolfgang