[arch-general] Mounting root according to fstab the first time (fstab in initrd)?

Garmine 42 mikro001 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 20:01:22 UTC 2016

There was a discussion on the linux-btrfs mailing list about this, and
for example the btrfs space_cache option can not be changed with a
remount - this causes the fstab file's space_cache option to be
basically ignored. I want to eliminate this kind of issue on my setup,
that's why I need to avoid root being remounted. Instead I want root
to be mounted with the options specified in fstab the first (and only)
time.