[arch-general] Mounting root according to fstab the first time (fstab in initrd)?

Devon Smith devo8604 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 20:43:21 UTC 2016

Garmine,
    If you are using grub2 you should be able to add that option in
your grub config, then regenerate it, that will make that option
permanent and you wont have to add it every time at boot. Also, if
'ro' is in your kernel params at boot, then im pretty sure masking the
remount service will ensure that your root remains mounted ro...

Devon