[arch-general] Package are signed... but pacman doesn't like them...?

Giovanni 'ItachiSan' Santini itachi.sama.amaterasu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 08:09:12 UTC 2016

Good morning,
some days ago I found a nice service called "Open Build Service", which
allows all kind of packagers, including also Arch ones, to have
different repos of their packages, having them built online.
This is awesome for me, as some of them require heavy building time.

I fought a bit against the service, in order to make the GPG public key
to be uploaded to a key server, in order to allow users to add it
properly to pacman-key.

Now, I am facing a really strange issue: I've added the key to pacman
keyring, using:

sudo pacman-key -r 05E0A765C649DE23
sudo pacman-key --lsign-key 05E0A765C649DE23

Database syncing works properely and the signature is verified...
But for packages it is not.
Every time it gives an error as this:

$pkgname-$pkgver   $pkgsize  $dw_speed 00:00 [--------------------] 100%
(1/1) checking keys in keyring               [--------------------] 100%
error: $pkgname: unsupported signature format(0/1) checking package
integrity
(1/1) checking package integrity             [--------------------] 100%
error: GPGME error: No data

I tried to download the public key and adding to my personal GPG
keyring. Verifying the packages signatures works perfectly. To try this,
I fetched the .sig file online and used the GPG --verify command.
Any hints?

Now, the needed data.
My personal repo configuration for pacman

[home_ItachiSan_archlinux_Arch_Extra]
Server =
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/ItachiSan:/archlinux/Arch_Extra/$arch

The public key mentioned above: