[arch-general] recent archlinux installation

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Jul 16 17:33:26 UTC 2016

I'm using lynx but am pretty sure this problem will happen no matter which
browser I use.  The browser when connecting to https::// type sites throws
an ssl error because it can't get local issuer certificates.  I have
SSL_FILE in /etc/lynx.cfg pointed at /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certs.crt and I ran
c_rehash on the system with no errors yet this situation continues.  Is  a
package and/or configuration needed so these ssl errors may disappear?  I
had done archlinux installations earlier and never had this problem then.