[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] libvpx moved to testing - dropping avidemux?

nfnty arch at nfnty.se
Sun Jul 31 14:33:33 UTC 2016

On 2016-07-31 10:19, Andreas Radke wrote:
> The libvpx rebuilt packages have been moved to testing. Old avidemux
> won't compile against it. A major update is pending for a long
> time. Eric isn't around it seems already for a few months.
>
> Is there any Dev or TU wanting to take care of it?
>
> If not we should drop it to AUR.
>
> -Andy

I've tried contacting Eric multiple times regarding Avidemux. Opened a
bug report [1] which got closed by Doug for apparently not being the
proper place to report such things. Got an updated build over on github [2].

//nfnty

[1] https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/48991
[2] https://github.com/nfnty/pkgbuilds/tree/master/avidemux/avidemux