[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] Arch Linux website down

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Wed Jun 1 15:34:01 UTC 2016

On 01.06.2016 11:36, Florian Pritz via arch-dev-public wrote:
> We are currently experiencing some technical problems with the webserver
> for archlinux.org, bugs.archlinux.org, patchwork.archlinux.org. We are
> working on it, but resolving this problem could take a while.

The machine is back online and all services should be working normally.
If you notice any problems please contact us.

Please note that DNS has been switched to another server temporarily to
display a maintenance page. It may take up to an hour (assuming everyone
honors the TTL in DNS) until you can reach the website again.

Florian