[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] Arch Linux website down

Levente Polyak anthraxx at archlinux.org
Wed Jun 1 17:09:51 UTC 2016

On 06/01/2016 07:02 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> I've been reading a thread on aur-general about too many loose git
> objects and it appears the problem may be on the aur server not a user's
> machine and git prune needs to be run.  I am concerned that all of the
> current technical difficulties may have been caused by some form of
> malware attack.  I hope not, but I figured to alert you to the possibility.

This issue has nothing to do with the AUR 'unreachable loose objects'
thingie, please don't hijack threads those issues are totally unrelated
to each other.

Also the current technical difficulties are: technical difficulties,
there is no malware involved -> keep calm and don't panic :-)

cheers,
Levente