[arch-general] ML is being sent to Spam by Gmail

Henrik Danielsson h.danielsson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 06:04:41 UTC 2016

arch-general at archlinux.org>:

> dkim header remarks indicate either failed or missing dkim sigs for
> those messages.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this behavior change?

I didn't look very long but i could only find one message from this list in
my Gmail spam folder. (About a missing GPG key 5 days ago.)
The DKIM result on that one was just "none", but it got a -1.3 (minimum 5
needed) spam rating so I guess that's why it was shot down.
At work we have had problems with regular messages (including those from
Google) ending up being tagged spam though.