[arch-general] Possible reflector https problem?

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Wed Jun 15 17:51:15 UTC 2016

On 15.06.2016 19:37, Francis Gerund via arch-general wrote:
> sudo reflector --verbose --country 'United States' -l 200 -p https --sort
> rate --save /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist
>
> The result, only one source (has been 5 or 6 sources before):

We have migrated our repos to a new server and the cronjob that created
the lastsync file was broken and wrote incorrect data which archweb
couldn't deal with. Apparently reflector only looks at mirrors with 100%
completion in archweb so pretty much all mirrors that sync at least
every 6 hours will be ignored because they have at least one bad check run.

I think archweb calculates the value over the last 72 hours so things
should get back to normal in a few days.

Florian