[arch-general] Problems after recent pacman update

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Fri Jun 17 19:37:52 UTC 2016

On 17.06.2016 21:24, pete nikolic via arch-general wrote:
>  ldconfig: File /usr/lib/libKF5KMahjongglib.so is empty, not checked.
> ldconfig: File /usr/lib/libKF5KDEGamesPrivate.so is empty, not checked.
> ldconfig: File /usr/lib/libKF5ActivitiesExperimentalStats.so.1 is empty, not checked.
> ldconfig: File /usr/lib/libkonsoleprivate.so.16.04.2 is empty, not checked.

Run pacman -Qkk and reinstall all broken packages or just reinstall
everything. Also run `sync` after upgrading. Sounds like either your
system crashed shortly after the upgrade or you shut down and the shut
down didn't properly flush the filesystem cache. I'm not sure why, but
sometimes that happens. I just run sync every time now...

Florian