[arch-general] kudos to Arch for packing keepassx 0.4.4-2

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Tue Jun 21 03:10:21 UTC 2016

All,

  Rarely to we have time to just stop and say kudos to a distro for smart
choices in packaging, but kudos to Arch for packaging keepassx 0.4.4-2.

  While keepassx2 is out, there is a simple efficiency and effective layout for
the original. Being a longtime user of keepassx, I've provided feedback to the
project during version 2 development and have steadily watched it improve, but I
still prefer the original. Good job to the arch devs for packaging both keepassx
and keepassx2.

  For those unfamiliar with the password management packages, I haven't found a
better package in over a decade. Try both, both are solid solutions.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.