[arch-general] AUR Packages no longer visible from Archlinux

Marshall Neill ramien43 at windstream.net
Tue Mar 1 02:17:35 UTC 2016

No I am not, but, yaourt crashes with package-query issue.
Now, am I wrong for asking.
After all yaourt is used by most everyone and it would seem to me that a
simple yaourt -S alsi, a simple program with no real dependencies, would
install and not crash.

package-query seems to be  the issue here, right?   Or am  I off base?