[arch-general] System freeze when powering down.

r.kintzi+arch-general at pobox.net.pl r.kintzi+arch-general at pobox.net.pl
Wed Mar 16 19:41:02 UTC 2016

Hi there,

The hardware is Asus K501UX running linux-4.5.0-mainline from aur and a
GNOME desktop. The problem is the system freeze when it is powering down
(not always but very often). See attached files for logs from properly
(power-down-ok-tail.log) and improperly (power-down-fail-tail.log)
finished power down sequences. Any clues what should/could I do to fix
the issue? Let me know if more information is needed.

R.