[arch-general] netcdf problem after arch update

Fulcrum fulcrummike at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 18:16:54 UTC 2016

Thanks for the reply.

Is is possible to revert back to the previous version of netcdf? Since
one of the tools (pyscan) is a portable script, I don't know how can I
'rebuild' it to work with the newer version of netcdf.

Also, I would prefer it very much to avoid rebuilding the other tool
(gasflow) because it takes a long time, and various other difficulties
(It has many other dependencies which may cause other problems). It was
a headache to install it in the first place.