[arch-general] question from a new member

Rosanna Hostetler rhostetler at consolidated.net
Thu May 26 00:45:21 UTC 2016

a question on talking arch    Hi all, I am new to the list and don't
remember how to start fresh, so I just had a friend help me get VMware
on which I put or he helped me put talking arch linux on it. The
question I have, is how do I get talking arch to talk when I run the
program? Thanks in advance.