[arch-general] question from a new member

norman lists at thekingstech.com
Fri May 27 23:51:26 UTC 2016

Hello all.
The question was slightly misunderstood. I'm the friend that rosanna
mentioned was helping her.
The actual situation is that we were trying to install talking arch and
the installer will not talk.
I have vmware workstation player on her computer and set up a vm for it.
However, when connecting the cd and booting the vm there is no audio.
The distro used was downloaded from here.
https://talkingarch.tk/download.php

Any thoughts?