[arch-general] systemctl problems with enable,disable,start,stop

Maykel Franco maykeldebian at gmail.com
Sun May 29 10:57:54 UTC 2016

Hi, I have installed archlinux from zero. And when I enable anything
service the command is slow and i get this error:

[root at arch-kodi-nas maykel]# systemctl enable network at enp2s0.service
Error getting authority: Error initializing authority: Error calling
StartServiceByName for org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1: Timeout was reached
(g-io-er
ror-quark, 24)
Created symlink from
/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/network at enp2s0.service to
/etc/systemd/system/network at .service.

[root at arch-kodi-nas maykel]# systemctl enable sshd
Error getting authority: Error initializing authority: Error calling
StartServiceByName for org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1: Timeout was reached
(g-io-er
ror-quark, 24)

Is the bug in systemctl?

I have installed archlinux un my notebook from 4 years ago and no problems.

Thanks in advanced.