[arch-general] ttf-dejavu putting files in the wrong place

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Nov 1 14:49:21 UTC 2016

When I updated that package here yesterday, I had file conflicts and
resolved them by removing from /etc/fonts/conf.d and then reinstalled
the package.  Fortunately I don't use fonts since I've been totally
blind from birth and there aren't too many other authorized sighted
people looking at my screen all that often.