[arch-general] [OT] Favorite/best desktop in archlinux

David Demelier demelier.david at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 06:47:28 UTC 2016

Le 6 nov. 2016 11:12 PM, "Maykel Franco via arch-general" <
arch-general at archlinux.org> a écrit :

> Hi, what the best desktop envieronment for archlinux? Only is the
question.

> I like very much kde plasma but he used a lot of ram and sometimes it
> is very heavy. Do you think?

It's matter of taste. However, Arch provides vanilla packages, making best
desktop support as we do not install/recommend/focus a default desktop like
big end user distribution (e.g. GNOME for fedora, KDE for OpenSuSE).

I personally use and love GNOME though.

--
David