[arch-general] howto remove old package version

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun Nov 13 10:37:23 UTC 2016

On Sun, 13 Nov 2016 10:16:17 +0000, niya levi via arch-general wrote:
>should i leave the version as it is or should i downgrade, nothing
>seems to be broken but not sure if it will cause problems in the
>future or with other software.

How should we know? Neither 13.0.0rc2-2, nor 12.0.3-3.1 are the current
versions provided by official Arch repositories.

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ pacman -Si mesa{,-libgl} | grep Ve
Version         : 13.0.0-1
Version         : 13.0.0-1

"Currently we have official packages optimized for the i686 and x86-64
architectures." - https://www.archlinux.org/

Regards,
Ralf