[arch-general] ISO broken? Unable to boot from ISO burned to DVD.

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Wed Nov 16 00:38:13 UTC 2016

On 11/15/2016 01:39 PM, Jean-Philippe Provost via arch-general wrote:
> This issue is weird since I installed Arch 3 days ago without any problems
> during boot.
> Maybe it would be good to try it without -dao ?

The problem seems atavistic, the last thread I read on it was:

where, if I recall correctly, there were no fewer that 4 different theories
discussed as to the cause of the CD/DVD failing to show up. I've only had this
occur once, on a SuperMicro box, but burn to USB installed without a problem.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.