[arch-general] espeak ng and keeping packages in the aur up to date.

ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 12:11:33 UTC 2016

Hi all.

I am wondering about a couple of things.  I have been using orca for some time now, but wondering if espeak NG will be coming to arch community any time soon..  In the mean time, does any know if it is in the aur?

Secondly I have yaourt installed and there are a few packages from the aur installed.  What is the eaasyes way to keep the packages up to date.  Is there a command through yaourt like sudo yaourt -Syu for example.  I was reading about this in the arch wiki but did not find anything about how to do this offisiontly.  If anyone knows how to do this, it would really be appriseated.

Thanks.

Matthew

Sent from Mail for Windows 10