[arch-general] 'invalid radix64 character 2D skipped' with pacman-key --refresh-keys

Christian Rebischke Chris.Rebischke at archlinux.org
Thu Nov 17 21:49:01 UTC 2016

Hello everybody,
Does some of you encount problems with `pacman-key --refresh-keys` like
me? I can't refresh my keyring due to some strange error messages:

gpg: invalid radix64 character 2E skipped
gpg: [don't know]: invalid packet (ctb=11)
gpg: read_block: read error: Invalid packet
gpg: mpi larger than indicated length (2064 bits)

The full output is here:

https://paste.archlinux.de/DY6FC/

Any idea how to solve this issue? I would guess it's something with gpg
and it has nothing todo with the keyring or with pacman-key.

Best regards

Chris