[arch-general] Whatever happened to speps?

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Mon Oct 10 05:17:39 UTC 2016

Helloes,

I was wondering, if anyone knows anything regarding the current status
of speps.
I tried to ping him about some long-outdated packages (supercollider,
pd), but haven't gotten a reply in a week.

With supercollider we're currently already at 3.7.2 and with pd at 0.47.
The latter will also require some fixes, because unpatched/unmodified
it's unusuable in its current state (in a JACK setup).

Not to be annoying, it's just that an outdating of more than 6 months is
very unusual (in the case of supercollider) and I'm using them
regularely.

I'd be happy to help get the packages back on track.

Best,
David

--
https://sleepmap.de