[arch-general] networkd IPv6 and tunnel problems

Iru Cai mytbk920423 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 14:38:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've an VPS whose network is configered with systemd-networkd. The original
interface is eth0 configured by eth0-dhcp.network and has an IPv6 address,
which however cannot connect to the HE IPv6 network[1]. So I use tunnel
broker to get another IPv6 address. I configured this according to [2]. The
new IPv6 address works fine. However, the original IPv6 address doesn't
work anymore. When I try to connect to my box using the original IPv6
address, I cannot get a response.

Is this related to the ``Tunnel=he-ipv6`` line I wrote to eth0-dhcp.network
file? How can I solve this problem so that I can have two IPv6 addresses
for different uses?

Thanks.

Iru

[1]