[arch-general] systemd problems

Peter Nabbefeld peter.nabbefeld at gmx.de
Thu Oct 13 10:01:42 UTC 2016

Hi David,

Am 13.10.2016 um 11:35 schrieb David Runge:
> Hi Peter,
>
> On 2016-10-13 08:37:13 (+0200), Peter Nabbefeld wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've got problems with bluetooth (service does not start), which seem to be
>> caused by systemd problems, as several services are "dead".
> you might want to check the log output of those services then.
>

>> Output of info --test´ is at https://dpaste.de/LC2h
> That's not very helpful (especially now that the formatting is gone) or
> specific (enough).

This pastebin is a bit tricky:
The "text" output format shifts everything to the left. If You klick on
"View raw", it's correctly formatted. However, I now noticed there's a
direct address to the raw, formatted data:
https://dpaste.de/LC2h/raw

> Try (as root):
>
>   systemctl --all --full |grep failed
>
> to see which services failed.

No results shown. Tried with systemctl --all --full |grep "not-found"
then, gettings these results:

apparmor.service
auditd.service
display-manager.service
iscsid.service
plymouth-quit-wait.service
plymouth-start.service
syslog.service

As these are not found, I guess these are outdated and should be
removed. "systemctl disable" does not work, as the services itself don't
exist - how can I remove those sevices from systemd?