[arch-general] Can't change tty size

J. C. julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Oct 18 12:08:08 UTC 2016

Hi,
I tried the Terminus fonts to get an 80xsomething console size. The number of
rows can adjusted satisfactorilly, but the number of columns is either greater
or lesser than 80. Is there a way to set wider spacing on the terminal or
something to get exactly 80 characters per line?

the terminal size is still 1024x768. I'm not too worried about display on a
true screen, since I have no screen connected and probably won't ever have.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3