[arch-general] sporadic strange PC speaker sounds

J. C. julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Oct 18 20:17:49 UTC 2016

In Oct 18 A.D. 2016 Ralf Mardorf scripsit:
> brltty /usr/bin/brltty-tune
> Here it doesn't play anything. I'm using the bell, aka PC speaker beep
> a lot, but can't hear what brltty-tune plys, due to a missing tune.
Hi Ralf,
I've looked into this, brltty-tune is only used to play the usual sounds
of brltty, which are obviously connected to braille display actions.
The odd sound can even be heard, when I'm not sitting at the terminal.
But thanks for the time and effort you put into this.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3