[arch-general] bitcoin-qt out-of-date

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Thu Sep 1 17:24:47 UTC 2016

On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 18:58:48 +0200, Kwang Moo Yi via arch-general wrote:
>On 01/09/16 18:54, Diego Viola via arch-general wrote:
>> I'll need to review the PKGBUILD beforehand or write my
>> own.
>
>This should be done for *ALL* AUR builds actually.

Yesno ;).

Some AUR maintainers, even maintainers of kernel packages, seems to be
trustworthy :). For example
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/linux-rt/ . I trust the binary
packages from http://archaudio.org/ . The only reason that I take a
look at this PKGBUILD from AUR is, that I only use it, if I have a
reason to build from AUR and to modify the config, instead of using the
package from http://archaudio.org/ , apart from this, it seem to be more
up-to-date, but that's no reason for me to use the PKGBUILD. Btw. the
submitter is a trusted user,
https://www.archlinux.org/people/trusted-users/ .

Regards,
Ralf