[arch-general] Arch svntogit/package.git what is Diffstat bargraph displaying? Lines?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Sun Sep 11 22:49:54 UTC 2016

Jayesh Badwaik archlinux at jayeshbadwaik.in
Sun Sep 11 21:24:52 UTC 2016

Total number of line changes. Red is deleted, green is added.

--
Cheers
Jayesh Badwaik

Thank you Jayesh,

=========> Help <==========

  Is the arch mailing list server broken? The only way I found your reply was
searching the September archives at lists.archlinux.org:

https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2016-September/041934.html

  Looking, I haven't received a messages from the arch-general or aur-general
list 8/15/2016. Specifically, the last message I have was:

[arch-general] interested in becoming a TU
from: Storm Dragon
date: 08/15/2016 09:21 AM

  Has anyone else had an issue with this? If so, what to check? (sorry if this
breaks threading, I did the best I could with no actual reply to respond to)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.