[arch-general] i3wm (randomly?) freezes; SIGCONT seems to fix it

cyelae cyelae at vivaldi.net
Sun Sep 18 05:35:58 UTC 2016

(Sorry if I sent this mail twice, I'm having troubles with my mail
client)

I've experienced locks too, nothing in logs that I could find,
but after swaping back to the main kernel, from linux-ck, everything was
fine. Maybe this is related for you too? The update that caused the
lockups seems to match

http://ck-hack.blogspot.fr/2016/09/bfs-497-linux-47-ck4.html

https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/log/?h=linux-ck