[arch-general] What happened to the Beginner's Guide?

Kyle Terrien kyleterrien at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 05:06:59 UTC 2016

On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 04:55:19 +0000
Sajjad Heydari via arch-general <arch-general at archlinux.org> wrote:
> It has been merged with the installation guide.
>
> On Tue, Sep 20, 2016, 9:23 AM David C. Rankin <
> drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Archdevs,
> >
> >   I went to review the Beginner's Guide and it was no longer listed
> > on the main
> > page. I then specifically searched for it, found it in the topics,
> > and then was
> > redirected to the bare-bones "Install" page. What happened to the
> > Beginner's Guide?
> >
> > --
> > David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.

On a related note, there is a stale "Beginner's Guide" link that
redirects to the new installation guide.  This link is now redundant
because there is an "Installation Guide" link right above it.

--Kyle

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story.  It can give you the
exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.