[arch-general] What happened to the Beginner's Guide?

Alessio 'Blaster' Biancalana dottorblaster at archlinux.us
Thu Sep 22 07:46:30 UTC 2016

While I agree with the guys saying the Beginner's Guide was harmful to the
distro making lazy noobish users choose the wrong distribution for 'em, I
strongly think that the Guide was pretty helpful as a quick setup checklist
to seniors too.

The solution to this could be taking it back enriching the first paragraphs
with some philosophical details about Arch, and caveats.

Ale